This card was created using Fun Stampers Journey Products (FSJ). The dress and sentiment are from the Bombshell set which as 9 stamps and sells for 17.95. The background was created using the ATS stamp Damask Print which sells for 7.95. The cardstock is Whipped Cream and Sweet Berry and the ink is Sweet Berry. I used a pink glitter glue from my “stash” to add a little Bling.
1. I cut a piece of 8.5 x 11 Whipped Cream in half to make a 4.25 x 5.5 card. I inked the Damask Print stamp with Sweet Berry and stamped the first image at almost center and then stamped 4 more times randomly near the corners.
2. Using the Bombshell stamp set I stamped the dress using Black Licorice ink on the Sweet Berry cardstock and then “fussy” cut it out. The hanger was a bit tricky and I’m not 100% pleased with it. I also stamped the sentiment with Sweet Berry ink on to the Whipped Cream cardstock.
3. I used the Heart Felt Die set (7 dies) I cut a second heart the next size up from Sweet Berry and used foam tape to pop up the 2 layers. I also used the pink glitter glue on the Sweet Berry heart.
4. I added the pink glitter glue to the belt and flower on the dress and used foam tape to pop up the dress.
5. The inside of the card has the same 2 heart layering using another sentiment from the card.